Saturday, November 5, 2011

What to expect from toasty





My blog will be covering all sides of the Fashion Industry. From the latest digs that a fashion mag might be reporting as the latest piece out now. Then heading into trends like tribal, lace and leather, plaid, and color-blocking. Also, the latest runway fashions that I may find to be a big hit and last but not least celebrity fashions that we just can't get enough of! And just a warning if your not very fond of Kim K, I suggest you turn away now because I find her to be one of top fashionista's of this decade so far.
Also, I will add more personal post's to this blog, like the kind of day I had that I feel would be interesting you. And my current show obsession's such Bad Girls Club or Project Runway to name a couple. And when I can afford to get a better camera or at least a phone that can take pictures I will start doing outfit of the day which is what I look forward too most.
Ah, and here's some background info that I didn't get to mention in my first post. My blogger name ToastyLovesFashion?  It's just a name that I aquired over the years Starting with Toasty since I'm such a 'warm' person and then Love because I'm so 'lovable'! And I just added on the fashion part for the sake of my blog. I was actually thinking of the name 'ToastyFashions' which is cute right? But when I typed that into google to make sure some isn't already using that name for their blogger, I found 'FashionToast' who is also a fashion blogger. So yeah, I decided to not go with my original name since it would clash with her's and I may be deemed a copy cat even though I've been using the phrase 'toast' for years. Now my name is ToastyLovesFashion! Still very cute. Anyways, thank you for reading! I really hope you liked this, and if you did then why not follow? Bye!
Next blog will be on fall sweaters!
Pictures are not mine

2 comments:

  1. Love it! :)

    www.kingline18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your opening, can't wait to start reading :)

    Headoverpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete